PR Account Manager
- Role: PR Account Manager
- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £30k + bonus and bens
Growing, integrated, innovative & people focused – this agency isn’t the biggest in Leeds, nor has it been around the longest, but every single person who works there will tell you it is the best!
This isn’t just because of its ideal location or fun environment but also down to the household name client portfolio, extensive training and support, provision of the latest technology in order to excel in your role and of course an excellent package and bonus scheme.
We are looking for character first and defined background second. You will need to be an existing PR Account Manager with a track record of running accounts and teams. You will have a real ambition and hunger to succeed within you and exposure to both B2C and B2B PR – a lean either way is cool too!
The PR Account Manager will join an existing team with support both above and below. You will manage a set portfolio of accounts, devise strategy and mentor junior PR Execs.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of the PR Account Manager will include (but not be limited to):
• Strategic: Working across your client portfolio you will devise and implement PR campaigns using an array of media channels
• You will strengthen as well as expand upon your existing media relationships
• People Management: Mentor junior staff members
• Writing: be able to illustrate a track record of strong content creation
• Evaluation & Reporting: Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
• Organisation: Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst also reacting to ad hoc media requests.
The PR Account Manager will be given the opportunity to make a real impact. You will be given all the training you need to develop your career and climb the ladder at a speed defined by you.
Experience & Personal Profile
• You will be an established PR Account Manager
• Experience of managing a busy workload under tight deadlines
• Understanding of nuances required across different audiences
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
• Budget management and control exposure
• You will have a wide network of national as well as regional contacts across a broad spectrum of media
• Ability to build relationships at all levels
• Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Team player who can take direction as well as lead others
You will join an award winning team that is growing rapidly in an environment that will expand and push your skills. The opportunity to fast-track is also very real for the ambitious!
This opportunity comes with a salary that is based on your experience. You will also receive a superb package to include an array of benefits including a bonus on top of your salary.