B2B PR Account Executive
- Role: B2B PR Account Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Highly Competitive plus benefits
Fibre Talent is very proud to be working exclusively with one of the most established communications agencies in not only the region but the entire UK. They are a hugely respected integrated operation, with a reputation for true excellence. Multi-award winning, they are known as one of the strongest agencies in the country when it comes to developing and nurturing talent, and their client portfolio is second to none, with a wealth of household brands on their roster. They are also employee owned, which means that anyone joining the team will have a slice of the action and a real voice when it comes to shaping how the agency is managed and run.
This is a rare chance to further your career in a creative, ambitious, top quality agency, where the opportunity to fulfil your potential is second to none.
The B2B PR Account Executive will join the award winning B2B team and so experience with a B2B client portfolio is required here. That being said you will also be working alongside the studio and creative, digital, social media and consumer specialist teams. It is very much a big happy integrated family!
You will be expected to generate results across a variety of channels including national and industry media, events, social and digital platforms.
And to help you reach your full potential you will be given all the further training, mentoring and development opportunities you need.
Ok, so what do you need to apply?
- Experience within a PR agency environment; a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience of working within a team and liaising with clients
- Confident in building key relationships across national, sector and regional media
- Excellent publicity skills – a strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what ‘makes’ a story
- An eye for content - be able to create engaging and powerful content for different audiences
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Digital understanding and a thirst to explore new technologies
- Strong on social media management – from a planning and reactive perspective
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player who works well under pressure
And the bits that make it ace
- Excellent salary based on your experience (full details given before CV is submitted to client)
- Fantastic bonus scheme on top of your base salary (supplemented further by the employee owned status!)
- Superb holidays including your birthday off
- Training budget to spend as you please (work related of course)
- Social committee with plenty of events!
- Friday fun – every week. Ask for more details!
- All the regulars – pension, healthcare etc.