B2B PR Account Manager - top agency!
- Role: B2B PR Account Manager
- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary plus bonus and benefits
Based in the centre of Manchester these guys are one of the UK’s most respected communications agencies. They are fully integrated so offer their household name portfolio of clients the entire remit of marketing communications all from under one roof. They are multi-award winning and importantly here that isn’t just for their work, these guys also have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
The B2B PR Account Manager will join the dedicated business team – a buzzing, lively and creative bunch so don’t expect a corporate morgue that just churns out press releases!
This is a really varied role so no day will be the same but as an idea typical tasks and responsibilities of the B2B PR Account Manager will include
- Content production across a variety of formats
- Client liaison and management – clients will see you as their key day to day contact
- Team management experience including line management and mentoring
- Working closely with Account Directors to devise, develop and implement strategies for clients
- Keeping your pulse on the changing media landscape and understanding the media agenda
- Utilising your strong network of media contacts to drive high quality coverage
- Overseeing the social media day to day management for your client portfolio
- Evaluation and reporting of your results including producing detailed documentation
- Staying active in the PR community through events and other network opportunities
- New business: leading creative brainstorms and helping to implement the wider pitch process
A bit about you
This is an integral role in the agency, overseeing some of their top accounts, so it’s important that you can demonstrate the following skills:
- Solid experience in a fast paced PR/Integrated communications environment
- The team management element is important on this one so its critical you have this string to your bow
- Excellent media relations skills
- Experience managing a varied client base
- Traditional and digital media knowledge
- Strong writing skills
And the bits that make it ace
- Excellent salary based on your experience (full details given to all submitted applicants)
- Fantastic bonus scheme on top of your base salary
- Superb holidays including your birthday off
- Training budget to spend as you please (work related of course)
- Social committee with plenty of events!
- Friday fun – every week. Ask for more details!
- All the regulars – pension etc.