Digital Media Manager
- Role: Digital Media Manager
- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £36K plus bonus and benefits
Integrated digital and communications agency with a reach across Europe and Asia Pacific. Working with some of the biggest names in travel, retail, luxury, online gaming, fashion, finance and many more sectors they offer best in class integrated solutions including search, design, build, content, mobile, social and traditional PR.
This is not your typical opportunity and as such we are not looking for your typical digital media type. The role is a mix of traditional PR, content, social and SEO. The successful candidate will also need to be creative and have a knack for spotting a good story and producing campaigns with wide coverage. Just as important is the ability to lead from the front and develop junior team members as this role comes with a small team to manage. You will work across a range of sectors from travel and retail to technology and high-end luxury and as such you will understand how to engage with these different audiences.
This is a crucial role in the agency and you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring your team is delivering key objectives and results for your client portfolio.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of the Digital Media Manager will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage a small team of digital media executives
- Project management and campaign planning
- Resource management and campaign lead
- Monitoring and overall responsibility for campaign performance and results
- Proposal and final documentation control and sign off
- Producing and presenting monthly reports
- Content production/proofing and sign off
- Client relationship lead
- Maintain and expand on key media relationships
- Delivery of integrated campaigns in order to meet client objectives
- Work with online publications securing key content placement
- Work with wider digital teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Stay at the forefront of all industry developments
Experience & Personal Profile
- You will be digital savvy with a solid background in traditional or online PR
- Experience of managing big budget and busy workloads under tight deadlines
- Proven history of managing and developing junior team members
- Understanding of nuances required across different audiences
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with an existing list of media relationships
- Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will be able to present your ideas with both confidence and authority
- Strong organisational and time management skills
And the little bits that make it ace
- Extensive training both internally from award winning PR’s to externally from the likes of Google & CIPR
- Work with high profile household name brands across multi-disciplined campaigns
- Superb bonus scheme
- National staff discount scheme getting you cash off your weekly shop to your holidays in the sun
- A fun and vibrant working environment with all the extras to help you perform or wind down whether that’s bacon butties on a Friday to get you through the day or ping pong to get rid of that stress!
- And importantly a very competitive salary with a roadmap of how to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to joining an award winning team and further develop you own skill-set. Its fast paced but everybody works together a real all for one and one for all environment. And when the week is done the Prosecco gets popped on a Friday ready for the weekend.
This opportunity is interviewing now so please apply today if you would like to be considered.