Digital Project Manager
- Role: Digital Project Manager
- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £36,000
A well established and hugely successful agency, which has evolved from simply offering PR services, to a genuine leader as a creative, full service agency. Hugely respected in the industry, this agency has grown and prospered on a large scale in the last three years, winning multiple retained clients across both consumer and b2b disciplines, establishing its credentials in digital and design, and winning several national awards,
The core skill of this particular agency is the ability to work in real partnership with clients, as an advisor on all things marketing. They work as part of a client's team to deliver strategic campaigns, across the most effective channels for a particular audience – whether that’s social media, media relations, advertising, design, websites, blogs or video. Culturally, they are a lively, fun bunch of people led by an MD who genuinely cares and invests in employees. Staff turnover is low and morale is high - people tend to stay here for a long time.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for a team of developers and oversee the delivery and management of multiple sites and often, technical challenges. This is a fast paced, varied and challenging role with plenty of client and team contact. You will manage budgets and timeframes to ensure project deadlines are constantly met.
Basic role overview (just a gist):
- Work hand in hand with creative and content teams to oversee and deliver each project
- Full web project control: Quote, scope and manage
- Oversee and manage both internal and external developers
- Manage and advise clients on all things digital
- On-going project troubleshooting, updating and technical support
- Manage third party relationships
- Stay at the forefront of technological developments
Experience & Personal Profile
- Experience working in a fast paced agency environment, managing multiple digital and technical projects to strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrable understanding of project management methodologies
- Familiar with Wordpress CMS
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of code as well as UX would be beneficial but not critical
There is lots of opportunity with these guys for roles to be expanded and developed so if you are a bit of a whizz with Social media or Digital Advertising that would be great too but not critical to this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- On-going training to help further develop your career
- Lots of perks including birthdays off, early finishes, social events and rewards!
- All the usual benefits including pension