Head of PPC
- Role: Head of PPC
- Location: Yorkshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £50K plus benefits
Leading, online focused, household name brand that is the market leader in their field and growing rapidly. These guys are established but not held back by internal red tape. As such ideas become reality very quickly with this years vision to develop the best marketing team in the country.
This is a strategic role in the main but will best suit somebody who loves to role their sleeves up too. The digital team already includes SEO and PPC specialists as well as CRM, display, content, social media, analytics functionality. What is missing is a PPC manager to own and grow the channel with control over both budgets and revenue targets.
You will have autonomy over your work schedule whilst working across several projects at any given time. Strategically you will be expected to play a major role in both developing and implementing the long term PPC strategy for the business.
Brief role overview:
- Complete ownership of the PPC channel
- Optimisation lead for all paid search activity.
- PPC best practice ownership
- Key relationship holder with suppliers and search engines
- Project lead on areas such as new Google product testing
- Meticulous, analytical and systematic approach to planning paid search activity
- Continuous testing and analysis to drive improvement will excite you!
- Team management, training and development.
A little about you:
- You will be a PPC expert understanding both where it is now and where it has come from.
- You will have thorough understanding of search in general and how all channels function together
- You will be entrepreneurial, proactive and solution focussed
- Demonstrable ability leading a team working to tight project deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Analytically astute
- Ability to interpret PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
- Excel, PowerPoint and other software packages will be childs-play to you
- Ability see trends in data and interpret and present key findings succinctly
- A team player who is happy to get hands on when necessary both in your team and beyond
- Managing budgets in excess of £100k per month will be the norm for you
- Conversant with the likes of Marin, Kenshoo and DC Storm
Importantly you will be a leader that is still in love with PPC and search and want to work in a fun and fast paced environment surrounded by marketers at the top of their game.
You will join an established, fast paced UK brand that is growing rapidly and have a real voice in the business.
This opportunity comes with a salary that is based on your experience not a budget but we are looking in the region of £50,000. You will also receive a superb package to include an array of benefits including a bonus on top of your salary.