- Role: PPC Consultant
- Location: East Yorkshire
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Up to £30K plus benefits
Leading, online focused, household name brand that is the market leader in their field and growing rapidly. These guys are established but not held back by internal red tape. As such ideas become reality very quickly with this years vision to develop the best marketing team in the country.
This is a huge opportunity for an existing PPC Executive or similar to develop their career in an exemplary digital environment. The digital team already includes SEO and PPC specialists as well as CRM, display, content, social media, analytics functionality.
You will work closely with the Head of PPC assisting across several projects at any given time. This is a fast paced environment that will give you the opportunity to use the best available tools out there and catapult your career forward.
Brief role overview:
- Work with the Head of PPC to grow the brand through paid search activity.
- Research PPC best practice
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and search engines
- Project involvement on areas such as new Google product testing
- Meticulous, analytical and systematic approach to planning paid search activity
- Continuous testing and analysis to drive improvement will excite you!
- You will work develop a wider knowledge by working with wider team across functions such as display advertising, retargeting, SEO, CRM, social media, PR, content, web development and graphic design.
A little about you:
- You will have a minimum of 18 months PPC experience client-side or agency-side
- You will have an understanding of search in general and how all channels function together
- You will be entrepreneurial, proactive and solution focussed
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight project deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Analytically astute
- Adept at using Google analytics along with tracking software.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint expertise along with other search focused software
- A team player who is happy to get hands on when necessary both in your team and beyond
You will join an established, fast paced UK brand that is growing rapidly and have a real voice in the business.
We are looking for PPC professionals with 18 months commercial PPC experience and above with the salary based on your experience.