- Role: PPC Manager
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £35,000 plus bonus & benefits
Creative, established and award winning Central London digital agency. They offer tailor made solutions across web design, web development, PR and search marketing. It is in this latter speciality that they have won a number of high profile awards in recent years. They are industry experts that deliver ROI, for their international client base, with a very personal service not often seen at this level.
The PPC Manager will take the lead across a diverse portfolio of international clients through to SME’s and exciting start-ups. The role will be varied and fast-paced and will see you offering strategic direction whilst staying hands on across your accounts.
Each day will be different from the next and will see you managing simple search campaigns to targeted video campaigns and global display campaigns.
You will have the Advertising Director to call upon for direction and development but ultimately you will be the top dog for PPC and as such be responsible for end to end delivery for your client portfolio – strategy to analysis & reporting.
You will be client focused and develop close and productive relationships whilst identifying possible growth opportunities.
The PPC Manager will also share their expertise across the agency whether on an ad hoc basis or in organised buzz sessions.
Most importantly this is an opportunity for you to have a seat at the table and autonomy in how you work on a daily basis.
Experience & Personal Profile
- Previous experience in a similar PPC role ideally from within a media or digital agency environment
- Exceptional PPC knowledge from both a strategic and hands on perspective
- Ability to manage a heavy workload across a wide portfolio
- You will be an excellent communicator and able to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- You will have a commercial eye to detail
- Superior team management and leadership skills
- You will have SEO knowledge and how to integrate with PPC
- GAP & Ad excellence qualified
And some of the bits that make it ace
- Bonus based on performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private health care
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Industry leading training opportunities
- Free breakfast, fruit and fully stocked drinks fridge
+ much much more
This is a superb and rare opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager to take control of how they work and be a part of the growth of a fantastic, award winning, independent agency. This is not a monotonous and repetitive role, you will have a wide array of responsibilities and autonomy in how you work.
We are arranging interviews immediately so if you wish to be considered then apply with your CV today.