- Role: PPC Manager
- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £35,000 plus benefits
An independent digital and creative agency based in the heart of Leeds. They work with some of the UK’s most well known brands across design, build and digital. They are proud of the culture they have created within the studio, with a real family environment and a work/life balance rarely seen in the agency world.
This will see you own the paid search channel and skillset allowing you will feed into SEO also. You will be the strategic lead as well as managing and optimising campaigns. Working with the wider marketing team you will play an integral part in the planning and execution of client’s digital strategies. As the department grows you will assist in the recruitment and development of a team below you.
Brief role overview:
- Complete ownership of the PPC channel with display and social also key
- Optimisation lead for all paid search activity.
- PPC best practice ownership
- Key relationship holder with Clients
- Meticulous, analytical and systematic approach to planning paid search activity
- Reporting and resulting development of KPI’s
Training and development of wider agency on paid search.
A little about you:
- You will be a PPC expert understanding both where it is now and where it has come from.
- You will have thorough understanding of search in general and how all channels function together
- You will be entrepreneurial, proactive and solution focussed
- Demonstrable ability working to tight project deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Analytically astute
- Ability to interpret PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
- ROI focused!
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar
- Excel, PowerPoint and other software packages will be childs-play to you
- Ability see trends in data and interpret and present key findings succinctly
- A team player who is just as happy being hands on as strategic
You will join an exciting and growing agency, be the voice of PPC and have a real opportunity to develop your own team.
This opportunity comes with a salary that is based on your experience not a budget but we are looking at a salary of up to £35,000. You will also receive a superb package to include an array of benefits including performance based financial incentives and wider package.