PR and Social Account Executive
- Role: PR and Social Account Executive
- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Multi-award winning, modern, expanding – these guys have it going on! They are a leading edge PR consultancy that perfectly blends the traditional with digital PR techniques. They have the capability to offer their enviable portfolio of clients a wide range of marketing services and as such are flourishing.
We are looking for character first and defined background second though you will need to have an eye for a great story across a wide range of audiences. You will be an accomplished writer and have a firm grasp of the media as well as social media as digital PR plays a huge part in what these guys do.
You will work within a vibrant and award winning media team and be coached by some of the best PR’s around. As you develop you will then take on managerial duties for new PR Execs as you climb the ladder in an agency that has a real history of developing talent.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of the PR Account Executive will include (but not be limited to):
- You will strengthen as well as expand upon your existing media relationships at both a regional and national level, this includes your bloggers network
- Client services: You will provide your client-list with updates as agreed with each individually
- Writing: Drafting copy for both online and offline release
- Evaluation & Reporting: Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns – training will be provided to help you better understand the tools on offer.
- Organisation: Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst also reacting to ad hoc media requests.
- Social: You will be given several feeds to maintain and grow
The PR Account Executive will be will be given all the training needed to develop your career and climb the ladder at a speed defined by you.
Experience & Personal Profile
- You will be a PR / Social Executive with at least 12 months experience in a fast paced environment (this can include placement year!)
- Experience of managing a busy workload under tight deadlines
- Understanding of nuances required across different audiences
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player who can take direction as well work under own initiative
- It would be a bonus if you have a good understanding of Google Analytics and the like though training will be provided if knowledge is limited.
And the little bits that make it ace
- Extensive training both internally from award winning PR’s to externally from the likes of Google to CIPR
- Work with high profile household name brands across multi-disciplined campaigns
- Superb bonus scheme
- National staff discount scheme getting you cash off your weekly shop to your holidays in the sun
- A fun and vibrant working environment with all the extras to help you perform or wind down whether that’s bacon butties on a Friday to get you through the day or ping pong to get rid of that stress!
- And importantly a very competitive salary with a roadmap of how to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Leeds based PR to joining an award winning team and further develop their own skills. It's fast paced but everybody works together a real all for one and one for all environment. And when the week is done the Prosecco gets popped on a Friday ready for the weekend.
This opportunity is interviewing now so please apply today if you would like to be considered.