Consumer PR Junior Account Executive
- Role: Junior PR Account Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £17,000 plus bonus and benefts
An integrated PR consultancy with expertise far beyond traditional media relations. These guys have been taking the Manchester scene by storm for some time now culminating in numerous awards for both their individual campaigns and their pioneering approach to PR as a whole. There is a work life balance here few places can rival with a team culture that attracts those wanting to work hard and then have fun with their colleagues. And importantly for this junior opportunity training is second to none and includes all things digital.
Brief overview of the role
The PR Junior Account Executive can expect a fast paced and varied role supporting the dynamic and fun consumer team!
- Content production across a variety of formats
- Client liaison and management
- Keeping your pulse on the changing media landscape and understanding the media agenda
- Everybody has a voice here so all are expected to keep an eye out for client opportunities in the media
- An absolute staple – selling in your hard work and building a strong network of contacts
- Social media day to day management for your client portfolio
- Evaluation and reporting of your results including producing detailed documentation
- Staying active in the PR community through events and other network opportunities
- Expanding your knowledge beyond the day to day and staying in tune with the wider coms world!
Experience & Personal Profile
The important point here is that you don’t need to be the finished article but you do need the right attitude and have some knowledge behind you. If you have 6 months experience in a similar function and some of the bullets below sound like you then get in touch.
- 6 months in a fast paced PR/Integrated communications environment
- Excellent media relations skills
- Experience managing a varied client base
- Traditional and digital media knowledge
- Strong writing skills
- Can spot what makes a great and engaging story
- A passion for PR
Salary and benefits etc:
- Up to £17,000 dependent on your experience.
- Fantastic bonus scheme on top of your base salary
- Second to none training
- Unrivalled team culture and social events (we are talking trips to Europe here not just nights in the pub!)
- Extended benefits package – pension etc.